YOUR RIGHTS AS A PATIENT:
- You have the right to expect and receive good and courteous services.
- You have the right to confidential preservation of your medical record and other information according to the patient's Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to information regarding your health and medical services.
- You have the right and opportunity to participate in your medical care and to have consequences explained to you in the event you refuse medical treatment.
- You have the right to ask about policies concerning payment.
- You have the right to ask about fees and charges.
- You have the right to refuse to participate in research.
- You have the right to voice dissatisfaction and file a complaint or grievance.
- You have the right to recommend change in policies to the governing board. Board meetings are open to the public.
- To know what Sunset Community Health Center rules apply to patients.
- To treat staff with respect as the patient would expect to be treated.
- To treat other patients with respect as the patient would expect to be treated.
- To be responsible and compliant according to the medical treatment plan to which the patient has agreed.
- To keep appointments as scheduled and to cancel appointments within a reasonable period of time.
- To respect other patient's privacy.
- To respect health Center property.
- To provide correct information at the time of registration and when updating records.
- To make payment for services when provided or to make arrangements for payment.